|Sat Dec 07 @13:00 - 03:30PM|
An Afternoon with Santa & His Helpers
Calendar of Events
The Hockey Heritage North Foundation was estabilshed in January of 2008 to support Hockey Heritage North (HHN) and its operational endeavours. It also serves as a liason with the Town of Kirkland Lake in a joint effort to sustain the viability of the Hockey Heritage North facility in Kirkland Lake as a tourist attraction/conference centre/exhibition centre for Northeastern Ontario.
The Foundation consists of a maximum of six(6) board members whose objectives are:
- to initiate fundraising strategies for HHN
- to build and maintain the hockey networks within the communities served by HHN
- to promote the activities of HHN
- to assist in maintaining the presence of the facility in the community
- to assume a leadership role in the archival/artifact/exhibit component of the facility
The HHN Foundation Board meets once a month on a regular basis or additional meetings can be called as/when needed, subject to the availability of HockeyHeritage North Foundation members. Membership is open to all persons who are willing to give their interest, time, resources and talents to the work of the Hockey Heritage North Foundation. Nomination(s) for membership may be brought forward by a current board member for consideration and acceptance of the nominee(s).
Present members of the Hockey Heritage North Foundation are:
Heather Taylor Sandrin